Web-based E-mail account
- You may use the Web-based e-mail ("WebMail") account that comes with your ISP account (at home). You must contact your ISP to see whether your ISP offers a Web-based e-mail account.
- Other Web-based e-mail accounts:
- E-Mail & Mailing Lists ...
- BCC - Please use BCC and NEVER USE TO or CC when sending messages to a list of recipients.
- There seems to be some sort of bug with all of the WebMail servers.
- In your Preferences/Options you selected "Leave messages on server", but the messages disappear as soon as they are retrieved by any mail program.
- So... you have to use your WebMail account immediately after sending the message. If your e-mail client (e.g. Outlook) gets the message first, then your WebMail program can not get the message. Only the first program to pick up the mail will be successful.
- Let me know if you find out how to fix this problem.